International Cultural Exchange Program in Kurdistan provides challenging intercultural learning experiences to young people, enhancing their social and personal development through international volunteer programs. ICEP-Kurdistan promotes intercultural understanding, equality of opportunity, justice and peace among people in the world. Youth should acquire the education and skills needed to contribute in creating a better world, and how to unleash their potential as the future leaders. Joining an international program would be a good choice to improve youths’ skills and potential. So, if you are eager to be more positive and wish to improve your capacity, you should try the International Cultural Exchange Program in Kurdistan. This event provides a platform for the youth to discuss solutions and ideas around cultural exchange.
Activities include inspirational speeches, group discussions, interactive workshops, cultural performances, networking sessions, and a city tour. This youth event is a unique experience where we combine educational workshops with meeting new people while having fun and living epic moments in Iraqi Kurdistan.
The main aim of the ICEP- Kurdistan is to bring young people from all over the world together and serve as a platform for cultural exchange and getting to know each other as well as for discussion and working out ideas to solve global challenges.
In just four days, participants will form a well-rounded perspective of Iraqi Kurdistan and have their eyes opened by working closely with Kurdish society and will meet like-minded youth from all over the world. Participants will have the opportunity to explore the natural beauty and cultural richness of this fascinating region of Iraq. ICEP-Kurdistan is a window over the real Kurdistan, far from the images and preconceptions that exist. Here, we are telling the true stories of Iraqi Kurdistan.
International Cultural Exchange Program in Kurdistan welcomes all students and youths from any field of study. Recently graduated students, youth activists, and young leaders are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of Participation
- Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, and site visits
- Opportunity to explore Kurdish culture and nature through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Participants will be accommodated during the program in a hotel
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks during the program
- Guided tours in Sulaymaniyah
- Delegation pack, gifts and souvenirs
- Visa is not required for many nationalities (European Union citizens, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Iran, USA, UK, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino)
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Young professionals and students
- Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply
- Age 18 to 40 years old
- Able to communicate in English
The admission fee is 300 Euro which covers the educational program, 4 nights accommodation, all-day meals for 4 days, refreshments and coffee breaks, cultural programs, and visits to historical monuments.
Applicants should cover international flight from/to their home country to/from Iraqi Kurdistan.
Step 1- Fill the following form via the application link till 10 February 2022.
Step 2- Selected applicants will be informed via email.
Event dates: 16-19 March 2022
ICEP-Kurdistan venue is arranged taking COVID 19 measures into consideration and event date is planned in line with international travel regulations the host country. The organizers will consider social distancing protocols at its best.